I heart dope accessories! Lately, I have been searching for stylish rings. I found these five rings under $100, and I purchased #1 & #3. I love #5 too but they didn’t have my size, so I will probably check the Top Shop Soho store this week. Also, check out A-Trak’s Fool’s Gold Radio: November Mix. It’s a great mix, I am loving #6. Claptone “Make Me Feel” and #15. Maelstrom “Draggin”. These five rings and A-Trak’s Fool’s Gold Radio: November Mix will be the perfect addition to your Thanksgiving outfit and party. Let me know which of the rings is your favorite and get the free download of A-Trak’s November Mix below.
1. Kid Gloves “Music Power” (A-Trak Edit) (Fool’s Gold)
2. P-Money & Dan Aux are Disco 3 “Your Kinda Lovin”
3. Volta Bureau “Alley Cat” (Nervus)
4. J Paul Ghetto “Imma Let You Know” (Magnetic)
5. Butch “Drummers Drama” (Rekids)
6. Claptone “Make Me Feel” (Exploited)
7. Kassette Boys “Ah! Yeah! Oh! Yeah!” (Oliver $ Remix) (Kassette)
8. Zombie Disco Squad “Pianoman” (Made To Play)
9. Scuba “Adrenalin” (Hotflush)
10. Malente & Zero Cash “I’ll Be There” (Light Year Remix) (No Brainer)
11. L-Vis 1990 feat. Teki Latex & Para One “Fill The Void” (Extended Club Mix) (PMR)
12. Bart B More & Rubix “Ari” (BMKLTSCH RCRDS)
13. Cubic Zirconia “Take Me High” (Bart B More Remix) (Fool’s Gold)
14. Plump DJs “Gobbstopper” (Grand Hotel)
15. Maelstrom “Draggin” (BNR Trax)
16. Sound Of Stereo “Opal” (TWR72 Remix) (Lektroluv)
17. Pleasurekraft “The Main Ingredient” (Hotfingers)
18. Laidback Luke & Sander Van Doorn “Who’s Wearing The Cap” (A-Trak Remix) (Mixmash)
19. dOP “Your Sex” (Supplement Facts)
20. Friendly Fires “Blue Cassette” (Tiga Remix) (XL)
21. Floorplan “Baby, Baby” (M-Plant)
22. Bok Bok & Tom Trago “Time Master” (Sound Pellegrino)
23. DJ Funeral “Bounce Dat” (Body High)
24. Kastle “So You” (Silverback)
Yesterday was the official U.S launch of Molami headphones! I’m so excited about the launch of these headphones for so many reasons! First, Molami is the only headphone brand that makes headphones tailored for women. These headphones are what Maria (Molami creator) calls the high heeled headphone! The headphones are made with 18k gold, a rope chord, make up proof materials, and a sleek and fashionable design. Oh… and before I forget the sound quality is beyond amazing!! I’ve been excited about this launch for over a year, especially after hearing about it from a friend in Japan. I met with Maria in Stockholm, and now voila.. they’re finally here. Please stay tuned there will be more information and exciting news from Molami! (Thanks to Factory PR & Billy Farrell NYC for the photo of me above) — For more photos from the event check out… Billy Farrell Agency & Wire Image
Also, the jj kills mixtape is perfect for your new Molami headphones. jj is an indie Swedish Pop/ Hip Hop group, I saw them live at Popaganda in Stockholm this summer & loved them! Check out the kills mixtape below.
Check out my top six wallets and bags for the moment. I was doing a little online shopping this morning and came across these bags. For this Fall/Winter I want to add more color into my outfits, so I thought I would mix it up by adding a few of these items above. Not only are these bags affordable but they have character. I love collecting wallets and bags, so I need them to reflect my personality and add add personality to my outfits. While you’re checking out these items, listen to The Teddybears ‘Get Fresh With You’ featuring Laza Morgan track below. I was playing this when I picked out the wallets and bags, if you don’t like the items … blame it on the music! Enjoy
Summer was amazing, but it’s the end of September and it’s time to give in to Fall. I’ve been doing some online shopping lately, looking for deals on booties and shoes for the cold weather ahead! I came across these five boots & pumps that are all under $100. I’m pretty sure a pair or two of these will be in my closet very soon, I think #4 is my favorite … either #4 or #2. As for music, i’ve been playing Florence + The Machine ‘s “Shake It Out” lately… This track is definitely helping me shake out my thoughts of warm summer weather, flip flops and sunnies. I’m looking forward to hearing her new album Ceremonials which will be released on November 1 … Check out her single “Shake It Out” below.
I recently fell in love with the track “Iron” by Woodkid. I love the mix of the horns and drums, they create the unique theatrical sound in the music. “Iron” makes me feel like i am on an adventure to a place with ancient history and great architecture. It paints this picture of an exotic journey or trip to a place out of the ordinary. “Iron” has a very strong personality and sound, and it inspired these six items from Urban Outfitters. I’m loving the pointy and sharp edges on the earrings and necklace, the gold finish, the vintage bag and the tortoiseshell watch. I think each of these items would be great statement pieces on their own, and they are affordable. I’m definitely loving each of these Urban Outfitters items!
Check out “Iron” by Woodkid below & Download via Itunes x